COMPACTOR PATENT CERTIFICATION
GENIUSOM COMPACTOR, LUCA FALACE’S INVENTION AND PATENT
THREE TYPES OF GENIUSOM COMPACTOR
The device can be used in both a domestic and public environment. The downsizing of different waste is done by the same machinery. Due to its reduced handy and technological size it can be considered just like any other household appliance and therefore essential for public and domestic comfort. The size of the two models for public use varies depending on its employment, in schools, hospitals, restaurants, hotels and condominiums.
THE PATENT CERTIFICATE
ABSTRACT OF THE PATENT
1. Compressed air machinery with a compressed air press whose floor is equipped with a plurality of five and it is fixed to a pneumatic piston [a] which in its compression action enables the top press to compress any waste present in the five different sections of the machinery, in order to be collected separately in the light air containers available at the bottom of the machine.
2. Compressed air machinery characterized by the fact that the compressed-air piston enables the top of the press, to make inside of the five modules, or the five sections in which the five major municipal waste are present :organic-wet , glass, plastic, metal, paper, the waste collection with the reduction of the eighty percent of the original volume of all major municipal waste.
3. Machinery according to claim 2 characterized by the fact that the portion of rectilinear motion of the press, which goes to compress on municipal waste contained in modules, acts in a differentiated manner in the related compartments at the end of the compression proces
4. Machinery according to claim 3 allows the differentiation of compressed waste deposited with a reduction of the eighty percent of the original volume.
5. Machinery according to claims 1 to 4, characterized by the fact that the device which allows the action of ignition may be variable: with one or more pistons up to five, as many as the section modules of differentiation, with a single switch or individual switches for how many modules housing the waste, with a single foot, or a foot for each form of waste. This depends on the industrialization of machinery; for household or public use, or for practical and economic variants, as regards the production of machinery.
6. Machinery according to claims 1 and 4, characterized by the fact that after the user has introduced each differentiated waste in the appropriate container by means of a small door, the press can work only when all five doors are closed hermetically.
7. Machinery according to claims 1,3,4 characterized by the fact that when the compression process is over, it reduces the size eighty percent of the volume of waste in each module. The compressor waste is conveyed in the individual sections, before their extraction. At the base of each module there is a removable drip tray for emptying the accumulated liquids . In this container it is conveyed the fluid resulting from the compression of the waste ,especially the organic one, and all the others in a smaller quantity: glass, plastic, metal, cardboard. Regarding the section, in particular the form of organic waste-wet, at the base of this form of machinery, there is a drip tray greater than all the others.
8. Machinery according to claims 1 to 7, characterized by the fact that the deposit of the four waste: glass, plastic, metal, cardboard can lie in the conteiner until this is filled and ready tobe emptied.
9. Machinery according to claims 1 to 8, characterized by the fact that all the sections that collect wet waste are subject, at each compression, simultaneously to a sterilization action of the compressed matter.
10. Machinery according to claims 1 to 9 characterized by the fact that the modules present in the machinery have a dedicated small door and a specific inclination downwards, to allow the compressed material, to be collected in any container plasticized in emptying phase.
GENIUSOM COMPACTOR ZERO WASTE
THIS INNOVATIVE DEVICE, REPRESENTS A PRACTICAL SOLUTION
AND A RADICAL CHANGE TO THE PROBLEM OF DOMESTIC
AND COMMUNITY WASTE SOLVING THE PROBLEM AT ITS SOURCE.
GeniusOM Compactor, Luca Falace’s Invention and Patent
BY LUCA FALACE
Genius-OM L.E.T.S.I.S. Robotics Patents
PATENTS FOR THE GREEN ECONOMY
PATENT: GeniusOm by Luca Falace’s Invention and Patent
BREND: GeniusOM Copyright © by Luca Falace all Rights Reserved
Ecological Technology Line with Intelligent Systems Solutions